SPRING Quarter 2013 is now in session.
Updated 04/06/12 (Scroll down for more opportunities)
Year-Round Internship Opportunity - Metropolitan Water District Los Angeles
- Metropolitan Water District Los Angeles has (9) nine vacancies at their Los Angeles and La Verne locations. They are seeking students in Engineering, Environmental Planning, Environmental Sciences, Geography, Natural Resources, Urban and Regional Planning, Business, Finance, Real Estate and Law.
For full description, and details visit: http://www.csupomona.edu/~cce/coop_jobs.shtml
Digital Analytics Intern– Experian Consumer Services
Experian is looking for a detail-oriented, analytical, creative and innovative Digital Analytics Intern. We have the best industry tools and looking for talented people who are up for the adventure of learning about Experian and the exciting emerging field of digital analytics. This role will be responsible for:
- Querying data from our suite of sophisticated tools, e.g. Adobe SiteCatalyst, Adobe Test and Target, Adobe Insight, Google Analytics, Cognos, etc.
- Monitoring overall site performance by providing standard recurring reporting and ad hoc analyses on conversion rate and orders, analyzing campaign performance, etc…
- Assist in the creation of analytics/reporting for effective evaluation of digital marketing initiatives
- Interact with and support a variety of marketing teams to understand their needs and propose solutions
- Support analysis and insights of customer behavior, site engagement, member loyalty, etc.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel to manipulate data and create analysis and presentations required.
- Strong quantitative and analytical problem solving skills.
- Positive can-do and willingness-to-learn attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to multi-tasks, work successfully with teams, and work under pressure.
- Experience with analytics and reporting tools a major plus but not required: Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Adobe Insight, Cognos, etc.
Digital Analytics Implementation Intern– Experian Consumer Services
Experian is looking for a detail-oriented and technically-savy Digital Analytics Implementation Intern. We have the best industry tools and looking for talented people who are up for the adventure of learning about Experian, the maintenance and implementation of our suite of sophisticated tool, and the exciting emerging field of digital analytics. This role will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the maintenance and implementation of our analytics tools, e.g. Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Tag Management
- Documenting and interpreting business requirements.
- Organizing data files.
- Managing variable configuration, manipulation and documentation with our tools.
- Assisting with the implementation of website tracking tags.
- Assisting with the management of data integration of analytic tools and content management systems.
- Liaising with our technology teams to ensure tools are passing data properly.
- Conduct quality assurance checks and data validation.
- Experience in software programming and debugging.
- Passionate about information technology.
- This position interfaces directly with crossing functional teams, so excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Major in CS or CIS or Engineering with software programming experience.
- Possess a positive can-do attitude with a willingness-to-learn.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to handle time-sensitive deadlines and deal with constantly evolving priorities.
- Apply Online